Friday 27 September 2013

The evil wirl pool

It was the holiday and I was Im was walking in the water with Rory and Dara and suddenly we got suck in a wirl pool but luckly Rory wasn't in the wirl pool so then he got a big stick a held on to Dara and the stick but it was to late the stick broke in half.When I was getting suck in there was a rock that I could stand on but Dara was still holding on so I had jumped off the rock and grabbed onto the sand and then Rory pulled me up on to shore but Dara was still in the water so Rory jumped in and swam to shore but the curr was to strong and the I got the broken stick threw it into the water and it got stuck in the water Rory grabbed on and Dara grabbed the other I pulled both of the stick to shore and Dara and Rory were
saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment