Thursday 17 October 2013

Jelly park

One awesome Wednesday meg and eve and grace and I went to jelly park to do some swimming. The first thing we did was jump in the blue pool then we all jumped on a bright yellow board. When it got so cold we went in the little kids with our boards and sufled down the ladder. After 5 minutes we jumped out of the pool like a rocket to ask ours mums if we can have lunch. I got a sausage roll and meg and grace had cheese and crackers. After we had lunch we got paddle pops . Meg and I got 2 and grace got 3. After that Eve and I did relays because meg and grace were being mean. Meg and an I did a big splash together it was so fun then I said let's play find the goggles. I was first to throw the goggles. After all that fun we went home it was the best day ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment