Tuesday 10 December 2013

We go out surfing

On Monday 9th dec year 4 and 5's went down to the north wai board riders club and my dad taught us how to surf. Me Myka jai and James looked over the wall and saw a nice 1-2 foot light offshore. We couldn't wait to get out. Luckily for James and jai they were in the first group that was going surfing first. Me and Myka were pretty angry about that. 

Our group had to learn about beach safety.nooooooooo! After a while are group finally got to go out. Me Myka and lily went out back until a set came through and lily said to me I think this is a little bigger then it looks like on the beach and went back in. 

Myka caught the first wave and did two nice cuties and a smack up the top. I waited for a set came through and finally got my first wave I rid along the wave and did two nice top turns. Myka got a few more howlers. Then a set came through and I thought this was the wave I had been waiting for all day paddling paddling damn! Hughzie dropped in on me. A few sets later I new this set was the wave I was waiting for I checked to see if hughzie was around he was but he wasn't paddling he was there waiting for me he said go for it to me. I paddled and paddled and caught the wave I did a nice bottom turn and rid along the wave this was my chance snap yes i made it.

I felt so good.when I came in I saw everybody making sand castles so I started to make one by myself.    Jai started to join in with me I made a roundish hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment