Tuesday 17 November 2015

Jazmyne's argument about fireworks

FIREWORKS 

I like fireworks, they look cool but I think you shouldn't have them at home. Lots of people think they should be at home. 


Fireworks should be one day a year because they can hurt animals. They can hurt their ears and frighten them. The animals can run away as well. Miss Harris' bunny sometimes runs away form the noise of the fireworks.

I think that you should ask your next door neighbour. They could be going to bed and you might wake them.  They might have a big day at school the next day and they might be going to bed early.

You shouldn't have them at home because it could damage something. Like their house caught on fire or their fence, which means they need to buy a new house. Firemen would have to come with a hose to make the fire disappears. 

I think you could have sparklers at home. But if they're ones that go in the sky I think those ones should be for public displays.

No comments:

Post a Comment