Tuesday 2 September 2014

The holiday program

In the holidays I went to a holiday program. On the first day we went to the caddy shack mini golf it was really fun. I drew second with my friend Monti.we got 82. The winner was my friend Tyler. The next day we went to inflatable world. We started on a big yellow hill where you have to try to climb to the top of it, it is really fun. When we got to the top we lied down in a line And rolled down the hillevery one fall on me because I was at the front. After ten minutes we were aloud on different inflates I ran straight to the obstacle course I raced my friend Finn he won then I versed his brother Leo I won. Next I went to a big bit with balls hanging from the roof. I pushed one then turned around  then it bashed me on the head. I was crying laughing.then I went to see my friend Monti in the boxing area when I hopped in he bashed me in the head I was lucky he was wearing one of those soft gloves.




                                                         The end 



                By Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment