Monday 19 October 2015

The best birthday party

On the second week of the school holidays it was my brothers 4 year old birthday. My Mum and Dad decided to celebrate his birthday with the whole family at the big epic spencer park near the cold river. We all packed our stuff and food to take to the park. Then we all went to my grandmas house to talk about it. When the adults finished talking my Mum went to see the cake she said OH MY GOSH HE WILL LOVE THIS DINOSAUR CAKE. They finally finished looking at the cake and talking, so then we all went in our cars drove to spencer park and walked to a big field. The adults set up the table while some of the kids jumped in the river and some of the other kids started doing cartwheels and handstands. When the adults finished setting up the table my Aunty brought the DINOSAUR cake. Then it was the time for my brother to blow his candles on the cake out. We all sang happy birthday to him. After it was time for my brother to open his presents. I was so excited because I brought him a mini tablet for his games and he loves to watch his dinosaurs on youtube. He was more excited he got his present straight away without mum saying now you can open it. He finished opening his presents then he saw his cousins jumping in the river so he jumped in the river as well. We had 20 minutes of playing because it was getting dark then we went back home. That was the best birthday party ever  

No comments:

Post a Comment