Friday 7 February 2014

Tiger Park

                                                                   tiger park


I raced into school to when Jacob gave me GOLDEN pin and a name tag.When I got into class Mr Gray told us that we are representing our school and our class.Then the bus came when we got on the bus Jacob told me to sit in the back so we did.When we were nearly there a giant bump hit the bus and we shut our it felt like I was flying when we got there we had morning tea i had crackers.Then we went to see the gibbons and they sang a love song after that we feed the giraffes they were really strong then we went and had lunch by the lake i saw two baby chicks.Then we saw tiger and I love tigers after that we saw lions they scared me and they had to get this thing were they can't breed.Then we saw the mere cats.
     
Bye Jamie








No comments:

Post a Comment