Monday 28 July 2014

The brilliant trip to hammer springs

Last Friday the 19 of July I went to hammer springs. I was at my Mum's so dad had to pick me up. I did not know that dad was taking me on holiday. I got in the car and he told me. I was so excited to go. We went on holiday because the news said it was snow and it did on the mountains. We started to drive we stopped at the spoon cafe I got a hot chocolate dad got a cappuccino. We both got a satay roll and we shared a bacon mushroom and egg pie. Then we kept going. We got to the turn off and we went across the bridge. Then we went up to the camping ground.We were staying in number three we were right next to the park.It was small in the room there were a  little stove a medium pantry a .littel fridge first we watched TV for half an hour at 1:30 we were going to go swimming I wanted to but dad didn't.He said we would go two times tomorrow so we went out for dinner at the pub.We two meals each one of myn was a steakellie kebab there were three kebabs on the plate.It was a brilliant holiday







No comments:

Post a Comment