Tuesday 29 July 2014

The super sleepover

On the last weekend of the holidays I went for a sleepover at Miryn's house.
When I got there I put my bags in Miryn's room then we dashed up stairs and Miryn's got the DVD player so we could watch a movie called Rocket man.
After that we went back up stairs to eat dinner.
After dinner we watched another movie called the goodies it was a really funny movie.
Then we played on my iPod and went to sleep.
In the morning we got dressed then had breakfast.
After breakfast we hoped in the car to go to clip n climb.
It took a very long time to get there. 
Finnally we got there when we went inside it was busy but Miryn  and I didn't mind.
First Miryn and I had a race to the top Miryn won though. 
Then I went in the dark tunnel it was dark and also hard to get to the top but I made it.
Then it was time to go I had a wonderful time there. 

By Hayley 

No comments:

Post a Comment