Wednesday 23 July 2014

The day of the icy ice challenge

On Saturday my friend Maddi called me and she had nominated me for the ice challenge. 
The day before mum showed me some on Facebook but I knew that Maddi would nominate me.
I was a little scared but exicted too.
On Sunday it was the day of my ice challenge. I got up out of bed and felt really nervous and happy to. 
Maddi called about 4 hours late she came down to my house with her brother and sister.
Caleb,Maddis brother nominated my brother Tom. 
Dad filled up the buckets I felt one and I was shivering like ice in the ocean. I went first, when the bucket tipped on me I felt cold. Oh no there are 2 more buckets left. When the third bucket tipped on me I ran into the shower nearly slipped over.
The shower was so warm that I forgot that Maddi was still here.
I jumped out like a bunny. 
The best thing about my ice challenge was that we were fundraising for cancer and I was fun to.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment