Thursday 30 October 2014

The tunnel in the forest

The tunnel had a pireat ship in it.On the front deck as a treasure chest.Eric claimed on the cercrit ship concerned of what could of happened...congradalashons aid a person I see you certainly found the cercrit ship...it has been here for centuries now the person said. What's your name? "Eric" said suspicious Eric how are you said Eric creeping into the shadows... My..... My name is cryistil,cryistil Margaret and I am 10 years old. Where is your mum and dad?they got killed! Oh I'm so sorry cryistil said Eric are allown? Yes I am always allown said cryistil. You are young so you can come to my school  and my mum can adopt you. That would be GREAT said cryistil. But would she no me "no" said Eric but my butafull mum will adoupt you ofcorss. Oh ok said cryistil...do you want to look  round the ship said cryistil ofcorss Eric said (they opened the door) sunndonly strip callaton showed up. Don't worry that was always there said cryistil. I better go back to school they will be wondering where I am... Come on cryistil you can come to school. Thanks said cryistil.... What about the adouptshon... Don't worry I will fever something out.



                                                the end,by Laura.


No comments:

Post a Comment