Thursday 2 July 2015

The Amazing Performance

I woke up it was the day of the performance I was really really nervous.
when I got to school we went into room 2 to tease the our hair it looked like a birdsnest!
After school we got ready to go to the lady Issac theatre Royal. We all meet outside the theatre it was really busy.
When we went inside it was really beautiful. We sat in our seats i sat next to Chloe and Laura and i sat next to Hayley and Acea. Then Aron the host come out and put some music on my favorite song that Aron put on was I got bills.
then we sat and watched other schools perform there dance then it was our turn to go up and perform our dance called samba  de Gafiera it went really well and Aron like our t-shirts.
I danced with Acea and Hayley danced with Laura.
I think we danced really well and luckily nothing went wrong then after we performed our dance teachers Becky and Leo went on stage to perform there dance i liked the part in there dance when Becky got thrown in the air and did a turn.When Leo caught Becky Leo spain Becky in the air it was like she was flying but she wasn't.
Then we went home it was super cool and super fun we really enjoyed it we hope we can come next time.
By Chloe and Hayley

No comments:

Post a Comment