Friday 24 July 2015

Trampoline world...

On Wednesday in the holidays.I went to trampoline world with my holiday programe and saskia and savannah and isaac were there.
My holiday programe and I went on a bus.It took for ever to get there it felt like an hour but it wasn't an hour.When we got to trampoline I was suprised what it looked like.The boss of trampoline world told as all the rules.The 7yr and yonger went in the gymnastics room.
When the older kids went into the trampoline place.The trampolines where as white as a white board.
There where four trampoline there and there was a pit filled with big sponges.They where like as big as a elephant.
The first thing I went on was the trampoline the white one.Then I went in the pit after.After we went in the gymnastic room.But they made a mistake we spent to much time on the trampolines.So after that we went home.I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment